(Salt Lake City, UT) -- The family of the woman who drank toxic sweet tea from a restaurant in Utah is speaking out. Scott Harding says it was difficult to watch his mother, Jan, suffer.
Harding's family says there's a good chance she will survive. Jan Harding has been improving since suffering internal burns. She's now able to walk and talk, something her family wasn't sure she'd ever do again. Harding drank tea mixed with a cleaning chemical at Dickey's Barbecue Restaurant in South Jordan earlier this month.